What We Do
Life Style offers staffing for a single day on a moment's notice and for long-term projects many months away. Be the task technical, clerical, or customer service, we have an employee to do it well and to do it now. As always, we handle the details of employee screening, employee pay, and administration of benefits, however long the employee is with you.
- Full reference checks
- Employee transition assistance
- Contingency and retained Search agreements
- Tax savings recommendations
- Research for competitive salary information
1. Planning and Strategy- we develop a staffing plan to proceed as economically as possible, to effectively forecast staffing needs and respond to changing market conditions, and monitor operating costs in real time.
2. Recruit and Manage - we provide a trained and experienced onsite manager who recruits, hires,trains and manages your onsite workforce.
3. Measure - we develop metrics to quantitatively and qualitatively know how we are meeting your financial and staffing goals at any point in time.
Screen and Interview
Private Label Workforce: Onsite Industrial Staffing Program
[Designed for the high-volume Human Capital Management Needs of Manufacturers]
If your plant needs an influx of workers - ongoing or sporadically - to accomplish production goals, then our Private Label Workforce program may be the right choice for your company. This customized vendor-on-premise program has a proven track record in helping our manufacturing and industrial clients reduce employee turnover, hire the best employees for the job and manage ongoing staffing.
Here’s How It Works:
- Forecast staffing needs effectively.
- Change staffing levels promptly when needed.
- Design immediate and future work forces to maximize investment.
- Outline practical contingency plans for "what if" scenarios.
- Meet staffing, production and financial goals.